Hi from Finland

All about samoyeds in english. Breeding, care, shows and so on. You need a registration for participation.
Ответить
Ramzai
Новичок

Hi from Finland

#1 Сообщение Ramzai » 26 янв 2007, 23:21

I am new to this list and wanted to say hi to all you Russian Samoyed people. Especially I like to send my greetings to: Maria (you've helped me a lot in many things!), Tatiana (your dogs are just beautiful) and Nick (without your help I couldn't have signed in this forum). Unfortunately I can't speak Russian but I use the free internet translator site. So I know something what you guys are talking about :wink: But I do hope that someone writes in English sometimes too.

I do have a question for you, does anyone know anything about an all breed show in Vyborg in May? Or can I ask the information somewhere? Especially I would like to know the exact date for the show and who is the judge.

I wish you all have a nice year and good luck for the dog shows!

Katja & Ramzai Samoyeds
Finland

Alyaska
Старейшина

#2 Сообщение Alyaska » 27 янв 2007, 00:15

Hello, Katja, glad to see you here!
I've update shows schedule on our site, it includes now all all-breed shows of 2007. There are two Vyborg's shows there:

05/13/2007 KLS, phones (81378)52495, (812)2751432 #7
05/19-20/2007 SK Aquarius ERA, phones 81378-29750

Probably someone else can have more information here...
You can check all Vyborg's shows here
Изображение
"Люди должны быть светлыми и яркими, как солнце..."

Марьям
Старейшина

#3 Сообщение Марьям » 27 янв 2007, 23:17

Hello Katja!

I glad to hear you! :lol:

I told to you about SPb dog-show, but I must say that usualy we know judge name for breed around 1-2 months befor...
So, for example on Aipril 2xCACIB presumably will be Sonia Belan Falleti (Italy) & Shaklin Ku Bat (Argentina)... :roll:
Unfortunatly I don`t know anything about Jun dog-show yet :(

Maria :D
Изображение

Ramzai
Новичок

#4 Сообщение Ramzai » 29 янв 2007, 23:28

Thanks for your replies! So it seems that anyone knows so much about the Vyborg show... I would really like to come to St. Petersburg in April, the judges are not that bad :wink: Would be nice to see some of you people there too. I just have to wait my sister to come back from her holiday and then we will decide what to do and who will be the dogs we will maybe show. Thanks a lot Maria for the information about St. Petersburg show!

In case someone needs any info about the shows in Finland, just ask me :D

Марьям
Старейшина

#5 Сообщение Марьям » 30 янв 2007, 22:50

Ramzai писал(а):I would really like to come to St. Petersburg in April, the judges are not that bad :wink: Would be nice to see some of you people there too. I just have to wait my sister to come back from her holiday and then we will decide what to do and who will be the dogs we will maybe show. Thanks a lot Maria for the information about St. Petersburg show!
Welcome to St.Petersburg!!! :D
I`m glad to see you & Jenni on our dog-show!!!
If I can help you - just say! :wink:
Изображение

Ответить