Самоедский мир

Форум породы самоед (самоедская собака)
Текущее время: 20 июн 2018, 11:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Nike Air Force 1 Bajas Blancas Azules Baratas
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 мар 2018, 05:23 
Старожил

WASHINGTON Air Jordan 6 Australia , Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- At least one woman was shot dead and seven injured during a church shooting on Sunday in the U.S. southern state of Tennessee.

The shooter is among the wounded, according to the Nashville Fire Department.

"Medical personnel are treating 8 wounded church goers shot at Burnett's Chapel Church of Christ. Shooter among wounded." the Nashville Fire Department tweeted. One of the wounded was later confirmed dead. The church is located in Antioch Air Jordan 5 Australia , a neighborhood in Davidson County governed by Nashville.

"This is a mass casualty situation. All of the wounded have been transported to area hospitals. The majority are older adults," the fire department said in another tweet.

At around 11:15 a.m. Air Jordan 4 Australia , police began receiving calls that multiple shots were fired with people shot at the church, a dispatcher told the Tennessean Air Jordan 3 Australia , part of USA Today Network.

It is not known how many people were at the church when the shooting occurred.

The area around the church, which holds its Sunday service at 10:00 a.m. Air Jordan 18 Australia , has been shut down following the shooting.

A spokesman for police said the authorities is investigating the shooting.

Albanian version of Chinese president's book on governance launched in Tirana

Opening ceremony held for 2017 WTA Wuhan Open

Bubble run held to celebrate National Day in N China

Kazak Autonomous County develops eco-tourism in China's Xinjiang

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46 Air Jordan 14 Australia ,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

HAIKOU, China, Oct. 22 (Xinhua) -- Major champion Rich Beem headed a tightly-packed leaderboard after day one of the Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am here on Saturday following a four-under 68 for 40 stableford points.

Going into the final round of the 36-hole 1-million-US-dollar golf event on the tropical island of Hainan, the American - who held off Tiger Woods to win the 2002 PGA Championship - leads by one from another Major winner, Sweden's Anna Nordqvist and local favorite Li Haotong of China.

With stars from the world of entertainment and sport also in action at the Mission Hills resort in the city of Haikou, former England and Liverpool footballer Robbie Fowler is two points behind Chinese actor Man Wenjun who leads the amateur competition on 38 points.

After closing with a birdie on the final hole of the par-72 Blackstone Course, 46-year-old Beem, now a golf analyst for Sky Sports television, said: "It would be nice to have a chance to win. I can't think of a nicer place to win than here at Mission Hills. It's an extraordinary place."

Asked about the 36-hole stableford format and some alternative sporting challenges during the round - including tennis, football and basketball - Beem added: "This is what golf should be - it doesn't always have to be so serious. To come out for 36 holes and bring in sports stars and entertainment stars really adds something different to golf. I love it. Maybe we need some speakers around the golf course and crank up the music!"

The 21-year-old Li, winner of the European Tour's Volvo China Open earlier this year, was upbeat about his chances going into the final round after shooting seven birdies in a three-under 69 for 39 points: "My long game was really solid today and I had a really good finish with three birdies in a row. Now I have a good chance to win tomorrow."

Talking about his celebrity playing partners, Li added: "My group was pretty fun today, especially [former Manchester United footballer] Dwight Yorke. He's a cool guy and we talked a lot about other sports."

Sweden's Anna Nordqvist also sits one behind Beem on 39 points after matching Li's 69. "I played great today and had a ton of birdie opportunities. I'm excited about tomorrow. It's great to be here, it's my first time and I love the course," said the 2009 Women's PGA champion.

Referring to a schedule that combines golf with glamour, 29-year-old Norqvist added: "It's been great so far and a really good experience. Walking the red carpet with Rich Beem and his wife and John Daly and his wife was amazing. This week has been more about showcasing golf in China, that's our main goal."

A total of nine professional golfers are competing over two rounds of individual stableford for the 1 million dollars Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am - with 250,000 dollars going to the winner. Now in its fourth edition, this year's impressive line-up of golfing greats also includes Gary Player, John Daly, Mark O'Meara, Paula Creamer and Suzann Pettersen - all Major winners - plus LPGA star and 2007 Evian Masters champion, Natalie Gulbis.

Hollywood legends Michael Douglas and Jeremy Renner are just two of the stars playing alongside the elite golfers in a separate bid for the pro-celebrity team title.

Icons from the world of sport include three-time Wimbledon champion Boris Becker and basketball Hall of Famers Allen Iverson and Yao Ming. They are joined by a host of footballing icons, including Manchester United stars Paul Scholes, Dwight Yorke, Lee Sharpe and David May and Liverpool greats Fowler, Luis Garcia and Gary McAllister.

The biennial Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am was established in 2010 as Asia's first and only pro-celebrity golf tournament.

Hundreds of people packed into the ballroom of Shanghai's Hyatt on the Bund on Friday night to watch a boxing event like no other. The 18 fighters, Chinese and foreigners alike Air Jordan 13 Australia , were all amateurs and "white-collar" workers with no previous boxing experience. Just three months before they had been like you and I, but on Friday night they climbed into the ring to duke it out under the Marquess of Queensberry . Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Nike Jerseys

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа