Самоедский мир

Форум породы самоед (самоедская собака)
Текущее время: 17 авг 2018, 20:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: otaround. Afterward, Irving looked good d
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2018, 09:22 
Старейшина

With NFL training camps underway, the league is abuzz with position battles, injury news and rookies making an immediate impact. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NFL beat. Getting An Edge Training camp is still in its early stages, but it appears a frontrunner is emerging in the Oakland Raiders backfield. According to Sports Illustrateds Robert Klemko, Darren McFadden has the edge over free-agent pickup Maurice Jones-Drew. Klemko also mentioned the Raiders will likely go with a committee of running backs this season as McFadden hasnt played a full season in his six years in the NFL. Jones-Drew signed a three-year contract with the Raiders in the off-season after spending the first eight years of his career with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Not Going To Push It New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has been practicing in full pads this training camp, but that might be about it before Week 1 rolls around. According to the Boston Globe, Gronkowski wont likely play in any of the Patriots preseason games as hes still working his way back from a torn ACL and MCL which caused him to miss the second half of last season. "I feel like Ive been making a lot of improvement week to week. No setbacks, just every single week doing more, running more, putting more pressure on my leg, so its coming along well," he told the Boston Globe. The 25-year-old has not been taking any hits during practice so far in training camp. Big Loss For Big D The Dallas Cowboys defence took a big blow on Wednesday with the news that rookie defensive end Demarcus Lawrence will be out for the foreseeable future with a broken foot. According to ESPNs Todd Archer, Lawrence will be need surgery on his right foot and will be out for 8-10 weeks. The injury occurred when Tyron Smith tackled the rookie to the ground during one-on-one drills on Tuesday. The Cowboys selected Lawrence with 34th pick in the 2014 Draft out of Boise State. Rookie Troubles Struggling rookies during their inaugural training camp comes as no surprise, and Detroit Lions first round pick Eric Ebron is no exception to the rule. According to the Detroit Free Press, the tight end has dropped an "inordinate number" of passes over the first couple days of camp. Head coach Jim Caldwell said hes not worried about Ebrons early struggles and attributes it to the complex nature of the position. Having said that, Caldwell and the Lions brass expects the University of North Carolina product to play a major role this year alongside Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson. "Hes got to learn and adjust and theres a lot of things going through his mind right now," Caldwell said to the Detroit Free Press. "But I think youre going to see that hell just continue to improve, get a little bit better because he does have an unusual skill set." Back At It The Houston Texans got some good news on Wednesday with running back Arian Foster returning to practice. According to the Houston Chronicle, Foster returned after missing the last two days with a hamstring injury. After practice, Foster spoke to the media for the first time since the end of the 2013 season and revealed next to nothing. The 27-year-old responded with some variation of "Im just trying to be the best teammate I can be," to every question asked by the reporters. Wide receiver Andre Johnson missed his second day of camp in a row on Wednesday with a hamstring injury. Off The List The Cincinnati Bengals will have one of their cornerstones on defence back in the fold sooner than later as Geno Atkins was taken off the physically unable to perform list on Wednesday. The defensive tackle can now practice after he missed the second half of last season with a torn right ACL. Atkins will likely take it easy over the next few days and might not see a lot of action in the preseason, but should be ready to go in Week 1. The 26-year-old is a two-time Pro Bowler. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys .ca contributor Grant McCagg provides a look at some risers and fallers on the prospect watch. Derek Barnett Jersey . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Yout ... es-Jersey/. -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Brandon Graham Jersey . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship.CLEVELAND -- The Raptors arent officially in the NBA playoffs. They dont look ready for them, either. Dion Waiters scored 24 points, Luol Deng added 19 and the Cleveland Cavaliers prevented Toronto from getting closer to a post-season spot with a 102-100 win over the sloppy Raptors on Tuesday night. Toronto fell behind by 21 points in the third quarter, and then battled back to take a 95-94 lead. But the Raptors fell apart in the final minutes. With their fourth loss in six games, the Raptors dropped one-half game behind Chicago for the No. 3 playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. "We gotta get back to who we are," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said in disgust. "Its easy to get up for OKC, Miami and Indiana, but the other teams are playing for something too, which is pride. That can be even more dangerous." Despite playing without All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving, who missed his fifth straight game with a strained biceps tendon, the Cavs were able to hold on and snap a five-game losing streak at home. "It was a good win by our guys," coach Mike Brown said. "Thats a playoff team. They were playing good basketball. In a game like that, maybe earlier in the season we might have lost, especially coming down the stretch when a team makes a run against us. Our guys found a way to win." Kyle Lowry scored 22 and Terrence Ross had 16 for the Raptors, who had a chance to tie it in the final seconds but guard Greivis Vasquez lost his footing and committed a turnover with 1.9 seconds left. "I was trying to spin and I lost my balance," Vasquez said. "It was just a bad play for me. It was me going to my weak hand and I lost my balance, stepped kind of weird. I turned the ball over. Ill take responsibility. Im not going to run away. Im a man. I wish I could be in that position again so we have another opportunity tomorrow (at Boston)." Toronto took a 95-94 lead on Vasquezs 3-pointer with 6:45 remaining, but the Raptors went just 1 of 9 from the floor and scored five points the rest of the way. Tristan Thompson added 15 points and 13 rebounds and Jarret Jack had 13 points for Cleveland, which kept its faint playoff hopes alive. The Cavs trail idle Atlanta by 4 1/2 games foor the No.dddddddddddd 8 playoff slot. The Raptors may be closing in on their first post-season appearance since 2008, but the Atlantic Division leaders looked out of sorts at both ends. They fought back from a big deficit, but fell apart with the game on the line. Toronto missed three free throws in the final 4:26, but still had a chance to force overtime or possibly steal their 40th win after forcing a Cleveland turnover on an errant inbounds pass with 7.8 seconds to go. But Vasquez, who finished with 16 points, drove the left side and slipped about 10 feet from the basket. As he fell, Vasquez flung the ball in desperation and it was intercepted on the right side by Deng. Vasquez remained on the floor for a few seconds grabbing his ankle before he limped off the court. "It was a handoff to Greivis to turn the corner," Casey said. "I thought he turned it pretty well and his ankle went out on him. But one play was not when we lost that game. The game was decided with the way we played in the first quarter." However, Toronto didnt execute when it needed to and lost to a Cleveland team playing for nothing more than pride. At least the Cavs overcame their own mistakes, something theyve rarely done during this disappointing season. "We just stayed with it," Waiters said. "We didnt get rattled and made plays when we needed to." Clevelands offence was clicking early on. The Cavs recorded assists on eight of their first 10 buckets, opened a 14-point lead in the first quarter and pushed their advantage to 18 in the second. Toronto made three 3-pointers -- the Raptors had eight 3s in the first half -- in a span of 1:27 to climb within 49-40, but Cleveland regrouped and led 59-45 at halftime. NOTES: The Cavs are 12-11 since Feb. 7. ... Toronto was just 16 of 26 from the line. ... Irving rode a stationary bike on the side as the Cavs went through their morning shootaround. Afterward, Irving looked good doing some shooting drills. Brown said Irving is "closer" to returning, but its not guaranteed the third-year pro will play again this season. ... Raptors F Patrick Patterson (right ulnar collateral sprain) missed his 10th consecutive game. He was cleared to resume contact practices Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Пожаловаться на это сообщение
Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа